Dr Bonaros is the Medical Director of DHI Medical Group Scotland. He is a hair restoration surgeon, also certified in Internal Medicine. He has been an active member of the DHI Certified Medical Team for over 3 years with thousands of successful hair restoration procedures performed.
GMC registered and Certified by the London hair restoration Academy.
Dr Paganos is the Medical Director of DHI Medical Group Thessaloniki and has been an active member of the DHI Certified Medical team for over 5 years. He has performed successfully more than 1000 cases.
GMC registered and Certified by the London hair restoration Academy.
Dr Gounaris is the Medical Director of the DHI Athens clinic and a Master Hair Surgeon for DHI Medical Group. He is GMC registered and Certified by the London hair restoration Academy and has been an active member of the DHI Certified Medical team for over 7 years. He has performed over 1,000 hair restoration procedures.
Dr Papadimitriou is a Plastic Surgeon and a hair transplant Master Specialist at DHI Medical Group. He is GMC registered and Certified by the London hair restoration Academy and has been an active member of the DHI Certified Medical team for over 6 years. He has performed over 900 hair restoration procedures.
Elza Bankovska MD, specialized Dermatologist.
Dr Bankovska is a DHI Master Specialist and has been an active member of the DHI Certified Medical team for 15 years with more than 5000 hair restoration procedures performed.
Her experience involves treatment of a wide range of different types of Alopecia in both male and female cases.
Elza Bankovska MD participates in the DHI Vision of expansion in all DHI Centers worldwide and is also a member of the DHI Training and Research Department.
GMC registered and Certified by the London hair restoration Academy.
Konstantinos P. Giotis established the DHI Global Medical Group 47 years ago in Palo Alto California. His sole aim was to offer a pain less, scar free, minimally invasive hair restoration procedure, available to all and most important at an affordable cost. DHI Global Medical Group has grown to become the world’s largest Hair Restoration provider performing unique techniques such as ‘Direct Hair Implantation’, ‘Directin’, ‘Direct Micropigmentation’, and ‘Direct PRP’ treatments, which are all part of the DHI ‘Total Care System’, in 62 locations around the World.
He is the pioneer of DHI in India and also the Medical Director for DHI India. He is board certified Surgeon and has degree of M. Ch. [Masters- Superspeciality degree] and D. N. B. [Diplomat National Board] in Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery; also recognized by all Common wealth countries.
He is member of All India Association of Plastic Surgeons, All India Association of Aesthetic Surgeon, Maharashtra Association of Plastic Surgeons, Consultants Association of India, Indian Medical Council [IMA], Santacruz Medical Association, General Practitioners Association.
Universidad de Guanajuato
Licenciado en Contaduría Pública, Administración y gestión de empresas 1978 – 1982
ASESOR DE DIRECCION CONFFIA, S.A DE C.V.
February 2014 – Present (9 months)ZARAGOZA 332A, NEGOCENTRO QUERETARO
ESPECIALISTA EN COSTOS, ESTRATEGIA FISCAL Y PLANES ESTRATÉGICOS, CAPACITACIÓN EMPRESARIAL Y PROYECTOS DE VIDA.
MEXIKEY, S.A.DE C.V.
April 2012 – January 2014 (1 year 10 months)
Administración General y Comercialización
January 2012 – January 2012 (1 month)
Gerente de Contraloría
Arvin de Mexico, S,A. DE C.V.
September 1993 – February 2008 (14 years 6 months)
Coordinación de Reportaje Financiero y Control Interno
The main fields of his scientific researches are focused on the study of neuropeptides in numerous skin diseases, plasminogen activators in autoimmune dermatosis and lichen planus , and the clinical aspects and treatment of psoriasis with particular attention to new therapies with biological agents.
Areas of interest:
Acne, Eczema, Allergy, Trichology, Cosmetology Dermatology.
Of particular relevance for research on pathogenesis and novel treatments for vitiligo and psoriasis.
Finally it is worth mentioning his research on the prevention and therapy in dermatology-oncology melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancer.
Georgia Lidga MD, is a plastic surgeon specialized in aesthetic plastic surgery.
She had her PhD from the University of Athens and she is a member of HESPRAS since 2002.
She is a certified DHI Doctor for Hair Restoration.
She has attended several congresses related to her specialty, given speeches about various medical themes in Rotary meetings and she is member of ‘Who is Who’ publication for the last 5 years.
She is also an expert plastic surgeon in the list of Athens City Court.
Dr. Welter obtained his doctorate in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology from Oklahoma State University and his MD from the University of Oklahoma. He completed his residency at Brown University of Medicine where he remains a clinical associate professor. Research continues to be very important to Dr. Welter, and he continues to be active in clinical trials. In 2005, Dr Welter founded the New England Center for Hair Restoration and NEhair.com having built a state of the art operating suite designed exclusively for accommodating hair transplant surgery and stem cell research. Dr. Welter continues work as a pioneer in the field of hair transplant surgery, working to develop new techniques using stem cells to achieve unparalleled results in hair restoration density.
Post Residency Hair Restoration and Transplant Surgery Training Areas of Emphasis Complete hair restoration FUE Micro-grafting techniques Research Practice Management Post Graduate University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Oklahoma City, OK Doctor of Medicine May, 1999 Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK Doctor of Philosophy December, 1996 Major: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Skills: Biotechnology, molecular genetics, protein biochemistry, bioengineering, bioenergetics Designed and implemented novel research projects, lead research teams, research budgets Thesis: Studies on electron transport molecules, binding sites, structural analysis, and chemical modification Undergraduate Oklahoma State University Bachelor of Science May, 1993 Major: Biochemistry Faculty Appointment (2005 – present) Associate Clinical Professor, Brown University School of Medicine Hospital Medical Staff Appointments 2002-present Attending Staff Physician Morton Hospital, Taunton, MA 2010- present Attending Staff Physician, Norwood Hospital, Norwood, MA 2001-2003 St. Anne’s Hospital, Fall River, MA House Staff Officer Routine Admissions, Codes, Urgent care consults. Covering ED, Tele, Floors, ICU 2000-2003 Mediplex Rehab Hospital, New Bedford, MA Night Coverage Physician Routine after hours in house coverage for rehab patients Floors covered include: neuropsychological unit, pulmonary/vented cardiac, and general rehab patients
International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery, member
American Medical Association, member (1996-present)
American Academy of Family Physicians, member (1996-present)
Massachusetts State Medical Association (1999-present)
University of New Hampshire, B.A. Zoology, 1981
Medical School: University of New England, D.O., 1986
POSTGRADUATE TRAINING Internship: Metropolitan General Hospital, 1987
Residency: Parkview Hospital, Family Practice, Toledo, Ohio 1988
Preceptorship: Dr. C. P. Chambers, Chambers Hair Institute, Hair Transplant Surgery
POSTGRADUATE HONORS AND AWARDS
– American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Rome Award for Ethics in Hair Restoration Surgery
– Italian Society of Hair Restoration Peak Award for Achievements in Hair Restoration Surgical Techniques & State-of-the-Art Technologies
– Italian Society of Hair Restoration Milestone Award for Ethics in Hair Restoration Surgery
– Italian Society of Hair Restoration International Archimedes Award for Excellence in the Field of Hair Restoration Surgery
– Italian Society of Hair Restoration Certified FotoFacial RFTM Practitioner for Photo-rejuvenation & Hair Removal
– Italian Society of Hair Restoration Continue Medical Education Award, 2009-2012
– International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery PROFESSIONAL LICENSES & BOARD CERTIFICATION American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery
– Board Certification in Hair Restoration Surgery 1997
– Re-certified in Hair Restoration Surgery 2007 American Osteopathic Board of Family Practice
– Board Certification in Family Practice 1989
State Licenses: -Florida -1987, Ohio -1987, Michigan -1988, Maine -1988, Massachusetts -1988, Rhode Island -1989, Pennsylvania -1993, Connecticut -1995, Tennessee -1995
John Curran MD is the Lead Physician and Chief Executive at the Aesthetic Skin Clinics in the UK Channel Islands and Ireland.
A respected senior member of the medical community, Dr. Curran specialises in cosmetic dermatological, medical and surgical procedures and personally oversees the addition of all treatments that are offered by Skinstation. He is known professionally for this role in the education of cosmetic medical practitioners.
Dr. Curran and is an active Council member, Chief Examiner and the current President for the British Association of Cosmetic Doctors (BACD).
He also lectures regularly on aesthetic medicine, is published in leading Cosmetic Medicine Journals and is involved in monitoring and setting industry standards through the Committee. His experience of cosmetic procedures span over 15 years. Dr. Curran has special interests in skin ageing, radio frequency, laser treatments and dermatological surgery. He is popular with peers and patients alike.
Dr. Curran has extensive experience in performing the full range of cosmetic dermatological and medical treatments including, Advanced use of Botulinum Toxin, Hyperhidrosis management, Dermal Hydration Therapy/Fillers, Microsclerotherapy/Vein Treatments, Minor Surgery, Lipotherapy, Fraxel, Thermage, Skin Rejuvenation, Skin Care, and deep medical Peels.
Dr. Curran is the Chief Executive of the Aesthetic Skin Clinic and mentors the medical team at all clinics.
May 2008 to Present
Consultant of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Section Head of Plastic Surgery & Dermatology Center of Excellence at the International Medical Center – Jeddah
November 2007 to April 2008 Consultant of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery in the Department of Surgery at King Hussein Cancer Center, with an academic rank of instructor – Amman
May 2007 to August 2007 Preceptorship with Dr. Ghaith Shubailat, Amman Surgical Hospital – Amman
May 2005 to May 2007 Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Training, King Hussein Medical Center, Royal Medical Services.
September 2007 Jordanian Board in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. Amman
September 2006 Passed Medical Council of Canada Evaluating Exam (MCCEE). Abu Dhabi
September 2003 Jordanian Board in General Surgery. Amman
November 2011 – ISAPS Course, Body Contouring Conference & Live Surgery, Beirut
October 2011 – 2nd International Conference of the Jordanian Society for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, Amman
June 2011 – 3rd International Aesthetic Surgery Course, Istanbul
June 2011 – Istanbul International Rhinoplasty Course, Istanbul
April 2011 – Dubai Derma, Dubai June 2010 – Macrolane Workshop, Beirut
May 2010 – Aegean Masters Meeting on Hair Restoration, Greece
May 2010 – 5th International Conference of the Royal Medical Services, Amman
March 2010 – 4th Jeddah Dermatology & Cosmetics Conference, Jeddah
April 2009 – 39th Annual Symposium on Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Toronto
- Jordanian Medical Association.
– Jordanian Surgical Society.
– Jordanian Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons (JSPRS).
– Member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS).
– Member of AO CMF.
– International Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS).
Degree in Biology, Physics, University of Patras (1988)
D.E.A. (Diplome d ‘etudes approfondies) Enzymes, Biotransformation and Microbiology, Technological University of Compiegne, France (1990)
PhD thesis, Department of Microbiology, University of Athens Medical Sxolis (1995)
Areas of Research Interest: Clinical Genetics, Human Molecular Genetics
1. Dupuis et al. New genetic loci implicated in fasting glucose homeostasis and their impact on type 2 diabetes risk. Nat Genet Nov 2009
2. Dedoussis GV, Kapiri A, Samara A, et al. Visfatin: the link between inflammation and childhood obesity. Diabetes Care. Jun 2009;32(6):e71.
3. Kanoni S, Dedoussis GV, Herbein G, et al. Assessment of gene-nutrient interactions on inflammatory status of the elderly with the use of a zinc diet score – ZINCAGE study. J Nutr Biochem. May 14 2009.
4. Ntalla I, Dedoussis G, Yannakoulia M, et al. ADIPOQ gene polymorphism rs1501299 interacts with fibre intake to affect adiponectin concentration in children: the GENe-Diet Attica Investigation on childhood obesity. Eur J Nutr. Jun 19 2009.
5. Smart MC, Dedoussis G, Louizou E, et al. APOE, CETP and LPL genes show strong association with lipid levels in Greek children. Nutr Metab Cardiovasc Dis. Apr 28 2009.
6. Lasky-Su J, Lyon HN, Emilsson V, et al. On the replication of genetic associations: timing can be everything! Am J Hum Genet. Apr 2008;82(4):849-858.
7. Mocchegiani E, Giacconi R, Costarelli L, et al. Zinc deficiency and IL-6 -174G/C polymorphism in old people from different European countries: Effect of zinc supplementation. ZINCAGE study. Exp Gerontol. 2008;43(5):433-444.
8. Dedoussis GV, Panagiotakos DB, Louizou E, et al. Cholesteryl ester-transfer protein (CETP) polymorphism and the association of acute coronary syndromes by obesity status in Greek subjects: the CARDIO2000-GENE study. Hum Hered. 2007;63(3-4):155-161
9. Dedoussis GV, Theodoraki EV, Manios Y, et al. The Pro12Ala polymorphism in PPARgamma2 gene affects lipid parameters in Greek primary school children: A case of gene-to-gender interaction. Am J Med Sci. Jan 2007;333(1):10-15.
10. Dedoussis GV. Apolipoprotein polymorphisms and familial hypercholesterolemia. Pharmacogenomics J. 2007;8(9):1179-1189.