Treatment Eyebrows Restoration
DHI Medical Group has developed the eyebrow restoration treatment for every case and need.
Eyebrows have a functional role when they protect the eyes from the extreme sunlight , sweat and other debris that fall into the eye socket. There is a second important function that eyebrows serve and this is the role of expression. The eyebrows play a unique role in oral communication. When we talk we move our eyebrows, at the same time creating different human expressions like happiness, anger, pain, sadness and many more. The expression of our emotions dramatically influences our daily relations.
Poorly – shaped eyebrows do not give a defined, charming face; on the contrary well designed eyebrows help the cheekbones stand out, making the face look more symmetrical while at the same time making the eyes look brighter. Well-groomed eyebrows balance the features of the face and frame the eyes.
Eyebrow hairs are lost due to different causes: Physical trauma, Local and systemic diseases, Birth defects, Badly -shaped plucking, Self-inflicted obsessive plucking (trichotillomania), and Medical or Surgical treatments (chemotherapy, surgical removals etc…)
Eyebrow Direct hair implantation
With Direct Hair Implantation it is now possible to transplant hair to any part of the body and the face. Transplanted hair follicles are picked one by one to match eyebrows; and thanks to the DHI custom designed implanting tool, there is complete control of the depth and the direction of the implanted hair, achieving a nice and natural looking result.
Eyebrow Direct Hair Implantation step by step
1. The doctor thoroughly designs the eyebrow area according to the needs of the patient, and the defined symmetry
2. The number of required hairs and the kind of follicle grafts required for a natural result and density are counted
3. The required hair follicles are extracted from the donor area (usually the back of the head)
4. The extracted hair follicles are placed into eyebrow area
5. The implanted hairs grow for a person’s lifetime